About the Role
- Creation of medical 3D assets for VR/AR applications
- Support the design process with MediVR’s tech team, ensuring delivery of features related to the game art of projects.
- UX/UI development for AR/VR applications, using Unity3D
- Research, deploy, maintain and manage 3D asset creation workflows for internal development use.
- Familiarising yourself with new software, hardware and other related technologies, and providing input to drive new technology and pipeline innovations.
- Working collaboratively with all other disciplines to ensure artwork meets all requirements and tasks are estimated correctly.
Have experience in a technical art position in the video game industry or closely related field.
Strong experience in 3D modeling (3ds Max, Substance 3D)
Experience working with human animations (Worked with mocap before)
Strong experience in animation tools (Maya, motionBuilder)
Experienced in UI/UX (Creating moodboards, user journeys and user testing, Unity development experience)
About the Company
MediVR is a Singapore deep-tech start-up that is a leader in creating virtual patients for medical simulation. Our Virtual Patients are powered by Artificial Intelligence and used in both Mixed Reality and Virtual Reality Medical Scenarios.
We are Microsoft Mixed Reality Partners and are working with top medical institutions and hospitals to bring Singapore to the forefront of medical MR/VR research and position ourselves as a pioneer in the use of this technology.
Additionally, MediVR leverages data analytics to provide key insights which will improve performance and training success. Built on multiple platforms and across different languages, MediVR aims to allow widespread adoption so professionals can integrate this training into their curriculum.